Safe Environment at Saint Philip School
Saint Philip School works with the Diocese of Providence and other public service agencies to ensure the safety of all students. Every volunteer, PTO member, teacher, moderator and staff member must have clearance to participate in any and all school activities, events or experiences where children are present.
In Keeping with Diocesan Mandates, All Volunteers Must:
- Fill out the BCI Disclaimer Form and return it to the school with a legible copy of a valid driver’s license or other photo ID that contains volunteer’s date of birth.
- View the three (3) Safe Environment Training Slide Shows.
- Read and sign the Code of Ethical Conduct and return it to the school office.
- Read the Extract of Sexual Misconduct and sign and return the Extract Signature Sheet.
- Read the Volunteer Handbook and sign and return the Volunteer Commitment and Agreement Signature Sheet.
- Fill out the Safe Environment Training Certificate of Completion Form and return it to the school office.
Training Videos and Required signature forms:
- Training Part 1
- Training Part 2
- Training Part 3
- Safe Environment Extract Signature Sheet
- Safe Environment – Extract Policy and Procedures
- Code of Ethical Conduct Signature Sheet
- Safe Environment Training Certificate of Completion
- BCI (Background Check) Form
If you are interested in gathering more information about volunteering at Saint Philip School, please contact us at email@example.com